I drafted my new year resolution on the plane. Looking forwards to a fruitful year!
- Build a stronger team — a team that is capable to deliver high quality product, a team that is self driven and motivated, a team that with very high reputation.
- Write at least 5 blog posts on method and principle for real world technical problem solving.
- Finish a machine Learning / Deep learning related course
- Investigate 5 & Master 1 Open-Source Machine Learning Libraries
Decision to work on AI was encouraged by performance of AlphaGo and Libratus in 2016. They draw an impressive picture for us and I am pretty sure that AI would be our next tipping point. I’m already late, but it’s still the best time to start now.
Since I moved out and now have more time and space to practise instrument. So I make a very aggressive goal on music this year.
- Produce 2 Songs (not necessarily original) & Design the cover for them
- Practice the first half of “66 drum set training”
- Practice the first half of “Berkley A Modern Method for Guitar : Volume 1”
- Get in touch with a new instrument and be able to play a simple melody (I guess violin or villa be a good choice)
- Get Level 7 on Keep
- Generate my 6 packs
- Swim 40000 m
- Practice butterfly and be able to swim 100m without exhaustion
- Capable to ski on Nanshan’s medium tracks.
- Get 100K RMB non-salary income
- Sleep before 12:30 am on weekday
- Pay a visit to Iceland!